Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Photo sync from iPad to Mac

I have a mess of family photos from a vacation that were transferred to my iPad from two different cameras. They all display and work properly on the iPad after transfer from the cameras, however one set was transferred from a Canon sure shot, G5 camera that belongs to a friend. I thought these would transfer to the Mac when I connected the iPad for sync, however this did not happen. As a matter of fact I had to go back to my camera to get my shots into the mac, although they are on the iPad they do not sync into the mac. Is this a one way street?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.6), 500GB HD ; 2GB ram; 2.33mhrz dual intel chip;SuperDrive-PIONEER

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 1:53 PM

You can import them with iphoto or Aprature, just like you would with a digital camera.

4 replies

Apr 27, 2011 1:58 PM in response to Gregory Lazarchik

This article has help for getting photos that were taken with the iPad, copied onto to it via the camera connection kit, or saved on it from emails/websites etc : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083

Photos originally synced to the iPad from a computer cannot be transferred back in this way, but there are third-party apps that allow you to copy them via wifi.

How to Photo sync from iPad to Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.