Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2 Shipping Dates

Has anyone ordered their ipad and recieved their ipad 2 on the same date it said on the order confirmation? Mine says it will arrive exactly two weeks from today, is apple just saying itll arrive later to look good when it arrives a week early? I sure hope so i cant wait any longer!

iPad 2

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 6:58 PM

2 replies

Apr 28, 2011 7:42 AM in response to MiseyFbabY

I'm in the same boat you are. I orderd mine as well on April 13th with a shipping date of May 4th and delivered by May 5th....

I was really hoping that when Apple announced that they were shortening shipping times to 1-2 weeks (this was about a week after April 13th), that my order would be shortened as well which 2 weeks after April 13th would put it at April 27th (yesterday), but apparently the new shipping times don't apply to existing orders, that really stinks.

Ipad 2 Shipping Dates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.