Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I add money to my itunes account?

I know I have my credit card on file, and I know I can set a monthly allowance, but isn't there a way to simply add money to my itunes account, so that I have a higher available balance?

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2017 7:12 PM

Why in god's name did all of you people respond with the same useless information that the first answer did. The IP clearly stated he wanted to add money to the account with their CREDIT CARD. Obviously adding an iTunes card is one of the most basic functions anyone can do. So please, please, instead of being a smug liberal living in your self described "privilege" how about you read the ******* question, and if you can't answer, then latte your *** down the street.

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2017 7:12 PM in response to HappyGuy FL

Why in god's name did all of you people respond with the same useless information that the first answer did. The IP clearly stated he wanted to add money to the account with their CREDIT CARD. Obviously adding an iTunes card is one of the most basic functions anyone can do. So please, please, instead of being a smug liberal living in your self described "privilege" how about you read the ******* question, and if you can't answer, then latte your *** down the street.

Dec 31, 2013 8:19 AM in response to jen101801

When you get an iTunes gift card, plug your apple device into your Mac or PC, then go on your iTunes program on your computer (not the website) but you have to download it, if you haven't downloaded it yet, go on Google an search "iTunes free download" once you have your iTunes program, click "iTunes store" then click "redeem" then peel of the label and type in the code, then you're all set.

Jun 1, 2014 6:26 PM in response to jen101801

If you are adding funds using an iTunes card you can do so without opening the iTunes Store on your computer. The instructions are actually on the back of the card for adding funds with or without using a computer. In short, open iTunes on your device, tap Music, Movies, TV Shows or Audiobooks (bottom of screen) and then scroll to the bottom of the page. It will show your Apple ID & balance as well as a button to Redeem or Send Gift. Please note, if you are reading my post and you're wondering why you didn't look at the back of the iTunes card in the first place, welcome to the club (I'm the President). 🙂

how do I add money to my itunes account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.