Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Expose with External Monitor

I thought I was able to mouse over to the Upper-Right corner of my 17" MBP's screen to invoke Expose to show "All Programs." But I just changed to a Samsung B2230 as the external monitor, and I have to go over to its Upper-Right corner to get Expose to do its thing.

I realize that the simple answer is to now make my Upper-LEFT corner my "Expose - All Programs" option.

But can the MBP's screen's Upper-Right corner be used when an external monitor is attached?

Many thanks.

Clint Bradford

17, Mac OS X (10.6.7), OWC, WD, and SmartDisk backup drives.

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 12:35 PM

Clint,

You can swipe 4 fingers down on the trackpad to reach expose as well. You might need to turn that option on in System Preferences > Trackpad.

Regards,

Captfred

Edit: Also, If you go to System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement tab > move the screen on the right down a little to create a top corner on the left screen. The corner expose should work then.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2011 12:35 PM in response to clintbradford

Clint,

You can swipe 4 fingers down on the trackpad to reach expose as well. You might need to turn that option on in System Preferences > Trackpad.

Regards,

Captfred

Edit: Also, If you go to System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement tab > move the screen on the right down a little to create a top corner on the left screen. The corner expose should work then.

May 12, 2011 5:35 AM in response to captfred

captfred wrote:

Clint,

Regards,

Captfred

This is brilliant!

Expose with External Monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.