Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to sync my google calander with my iPhone/iTouch? or atleast with iCal?

iTunes>Devices>"Device name">Info: Sync Address Book Contacts - Sync Google Contacts.

Is there a way to sync my google calander with my iPhone/iTouch with itunes as you can sync contacts? or atleast how can i sync my google calander with iCal?

iTunes-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Apr 29, 2011 1:37 AM

4 replies

Apr 29, 2011 6:38 AM in response to MikkG

The easiest way would be to add your google calendar into iCal first, under preferences->accounts, add one here and sign in with your google account, then use this as your main calendar instead of the local or mm one

then on your iPhone/Touch, add your google account as an exchange account, this can then sync the calendars & contacts to your ios devices

Apr 29, 2011 8:25 AM in response to MikkG

MikkG wrote:

Can Apple update iTunes and add in iTunes>Devices>"Device name">Info: Sync iCal Calanders - **Sync Google Calander.**

That's not how it should work.

As paulsalter noted, you should add Google calendar to your iCal on the Mac and Calendar app on iPad.

If you sync the iPad calendar with iTunes, it would only get updated when you sync it.

If you sync it with Google calendar, the iPad and the Mac will both get updated when you update one.

To add Google calendar to yrou Mac, see this -> Get Started with CalDAV - Sync with iCal

Then add the Google calendar to your iPad.

See this -> CalDAV: CalDAV Calendar Sync

Is there a way to sync my google calander with my iPhone/iTouch? or atleast with iCal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.