Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone tell me how to get the general import burn window to show up from itunes preferance -advanced instead of itunes media folder location

Can anyone tell me how to get the general import burn window to show up from itunes preferance -advanced instead of itunes media folder location

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.4)

Posted on Apr 29, 2011 12:59 PM

8 replies

Apr 29, 2011 2:50 PM in response to arifromnyc

Not sure exactly what you are looking for. To find the Burn Options, select a playlist and either right-click and select Burn playlist to disc or use the iTunes File menu > Burn Playlist to disc. Then, your burn options dialog box will appear.

If you want the import options, look in iTunes > Preferences > General and click the "Import Settings" button.

Apr 29, 2011 7:02 PM in response to ed2345

Thanks for your help, I'm trying to get to this preference picture shown in this tutorial, at around 3:42 seconds, because I guess I'm not asking question in correct language. Maybe this will help you answer my question better, unless you already did, and I'm not understanding. I apologise, I'm aspiring to be more computer savy, but obviously not there yet. Really appreciate, if you could clear this up for me, appreciate it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSJ_Wo--maI

Apr 29, 2011 7:39 PM in response to arifromnyc

I watched the video and I know what you want. i'm using iTunes 10.2.2 and I can't install 9.2.1 to check. However, think that the instructions I gave you are also valid for iTunes 9.2.1.

To find the Burn Options, select a playlist and either right-click and select Burn playlist to disc or use the iTunes File menu > Burn Playlist to disc. Then, your burn options dialog box will appear.

For the import options, look in iTunes > Preferences > General and click the "Import Settings" button.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.