Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

INSTALL_ERROR_DISTRIBUTION_SIGNED_BY_APPLE

tryed to download facetime for mac, (imac intel 17 inch, snowleopard 10.6.7) when trying to buy from app. store purchase is refused with this message?

can anybody explain whats wrong?

imac 2.16 mhz, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on May 1, 2011 8:36 AM

7 replies

May 12, 2011 4:24 PM in response to rkaufmann87

TKU but already done many times😢... with out results 😠

I can't find any thing in the support page behind this link (to French site) only to download "MAC OS last release...

I have the last release of mac OS, iMac i5 3.6 GHz 8Go RAM... I don't think I can have more 😠😠😠

so i tryed to go to the english language site but nothing "interesting". Only to download the 10.6.7 update combo once again ... I will try but this is not satisfying

Oct 26, 2011 6:55 AM in response to nokl

This worked great!

So here is the path: Open the application "Keychain Access"

Then go to the menu "Keychain Access" select "Prefrences"

Click on the button "Certificates"

Select the drop down box "Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)" change to "Best Attempt"

Select the drop down box "Certificate Revocation List (CRL" change to "Best Attempt"

Thanks again Dirk!

Chris M.

INSTALL_ERROR_DISTRIBUTION_SIGNED_BY_APPLE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.