Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No anda la camara de mi ipod touch 4g

hola, tengo un ipod tucho 4g que cuando actualice la version del ios la camara deja de funcionar luego de unos dias.

cuando lo compre tenia el ios 4.1 con el que funcionaba bien, pero al conectarlo a la pc me pidio actualizar, ahi lo actualice a la version 4.2 la cual tambien andava bien, pero luego de actualizar al ios 4.3 funcionaba bien por unos dias y luego la camara no andaba, abrias la aplicacion, luego quedaba el obturador de la camara cerrado por segundos, luego pantalla negra y luego volvia al menu de inicio.

al salir la actualizacion del ios a la 4.3.1 lo actualice y paso lo mismo, funciono unos dias y luego la camara no andaba, y exactamente lo mismo me paso hace unos dias al actualizar a la 4.3.2.

quisiera saber que puedo hacer? o si es un problema de mi ipod o del ios, gracias

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.2, it work realy bad

Posted on May 1, 2011 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2011 4:13 PM

From Google translate:

Hi, I have a 4g ipod cartridge that when you update the version of IOS the camerastops working after a few days.
when purchased had the ios 4.1 with that worked well, but when connected to the pcasked me to update, there you upgrade to version 4.2 which was traveling too well, but after upgrading to 4.3 ios worked well for a few days and then the camera did not walk, opened the application, then left the camera shutter closed for seconds, thenblack screen and then back to the boot menu.
leaving the IOS upgrade to 4.3.1 update and pass the same, it worked a few days andthen the camera was not working, and the same thing happened to me a few days ago to upgrade to 4.3.2.

let me know I can do? or is a problem with my ipod or ios, thanks
- I would first try resetting the iPod. However, I doubt that will work:

Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home

button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Next I would restore the iPod from backup via iTunes. However, based on the ifo provided I doubt that will help but it is worth a try.

- Then I would restore the iPod to factory default/new iPod. I am afraid that there may be corruption in your iPod that is now in the backup that is causing the problems.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2011 4:13 PM in response to josevaleron

From Google translate:

Hi, I have a 4g ipod cartridge that when you update the version of IOS the camerastops working after a few days.
when purchased had the ios 4.1 with that worked well, but when connected to the pcasked me to update, there you upgrade to version 4.2 which was traveling too well, but after upgrading to 4.3 ios worked well for a few days and then the camera did not walk, opened the application, then left the camera shutter closed for seconds, thenblack screen and then back to the boot menu.
leaving the IOS upgrade to 4.3.1 update and pass the same, it worked a few days andthen the camera was not working, and the same thing happened to me a few days ago to upgrade to 4.3.2.

let me know I can do? or is a problem with my ipod or ios, thanks
- I would first try resetting the iPod. However, I doubt that will work:

Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home

button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Next I would restore the iPod from backup via iTunes. However, based on the ifo provided I doubt that will help but it is worth a try.

- Then I would restore the iPod to factory default/new iPod. I am afraid that there may be corruption in your iPod that is now in the backup that is causing the problems.

No anda la camara de mi ipod touch 4g

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.