Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant get past this..

So my ipod touch froze a couple days ago and like any other time i held the magic buttons and forced it to restart. only this time it now sits there with the picture of the itunes logo and and the connector. I cant get it to go away. I havent found any troubleshooting that has worked. I plugged it into my computer and its telling me it cant connect because my ipod is secured by a password and to enter it on my ipod but i cant becuase it only sits there with the itunes logo and connector picture!! Does anyone know how to fix this????

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Please and thank you!

iPod touch

Posted on May 2, 2011 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2011 4:14 PM

put the ipod touch in DFU mode then restore. keep it connected to your computer, press and hold power and home until it shuts off (10 seconds) keep holding home and iTunes shall say something about iPod in recovery mode. 😀

9 replies

cant get past this..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.