Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently installed the xbox 360 controller app so that I could play my rockband drums in logic and ableton live but I installed the wrong one and I was wondering if anyone knew how to uninstall it from the system preferences page and the whole program?

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it and if anyone knows how to use the drum pads for those programs I mentioned would be great? I found a couple sites for using it with garageband but nothing as for mainly live and Im running OSX 10.6 so if anyone out there knows please let me know!!! The main reason I think I installed the wrong one is when I plug in the rockband drum kit to my usb port it dosen't show up in the xbox controller program but it lights up and I've tried all my different usb ports to see if that might be whats wrong but I still show nothing and I've also installed junXion and nothing shows up there either. So if anyone has any ideas just let me say thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

macbook, Mac OS X (10.5.4)

Posted on May 2, 2011 4:03 PM

There are no replies.

I recently installed the xbox 360 controller app so that I could play my rockband drums in logic and ableton live but I installed the wrong one and I was wondering if anyone knew how to uninstall it from the system preferences page and the whole program?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.