Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display error, zoom 3gs

Hi There!

This morning I disconnected my 3gs from DC power. When I wanted to unlock the screen to make a phonecall it appears the screen had zoomed in a few percents at the unlock/start-screen! Tried to zoom out with 2 fingers: didn't work, so can't unlock right now! 1 finger tap doesn't work anymore either, with 2 or 3 fingers I can move the screen that little bit, just as much as it has zoomed in, like you normally can do with 1 finger when it's zoomed in on a photo or aomething else... So it also looks like the the screen can't 'feel' 1 finger anymore? Tried hard-reset, didn't work, screen still zooms in a little bit just directly after restart and won't zoom out anymore to normal proportions. Phone is useless now, Screens shows too big to get the full left-right swipe, so I can't get in/get it unlocked!

What's wrong with it, I did nothing special to it, just connected it to DC power last night and this morning I had this problem...???

Can't connect to Itunes right now, because I'm on holiday...

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.3.1

Posted on May 3, 2011 7:10 AM

1 reply

Display error, zoom 3gs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.