Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes 10.2.2

I just installed the latest itunes from the update and when I plug my phone in and click on my apps it says I have no apps and the same with my music, ringbones, videos and everything. I then imported all my files from a folder and when I sync my phone it says that everything will be deleted from my iphone and all the data. However I always sync my phone with the same computer and it does this with my parent's iphones.

Including last week when I used itunes 10.2.1 it was working fine and the message didn't pop up....

I just uninstalled itunes 10.2.2. and when to re install it and this message comes up

Our apologies but there was an unexpected error with the application. This problem has been noted, and an email has been sent to the administrators. Please check back in a few hours to try the download again'

this is the link http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

is this just for me or does this happen for everyone today the 3rd May 20:01

itunes 10.2.2

Posted on May 3, 2011 12:03 PM

2 replies

May 3, 2011 2:45 PM in response to TGS LUVES APPLE

Itunes is a the biggest piece of garbage software I have ever seen . It freezes , after syncing says there is no content in the music library even though it shows under the ipod device in itunes. Just got a brand new ipod and I'm ready to drop kick this thing. Just want to play music , never had these issues with other mp3 players. Not sure what to do with this thing now .

itunes 10.2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.