Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Warranty.

Hello,

I got my Ipod Touch 4G for christmas. I have to had it replaced one becuase something broke in the Ipod port. I have a feeling the same thing happened. Will they still give me a new ipod touch? I think the charger that came with the ipod is causing this. It is a PAIN to put in the ipod and a PAIN to take out. It always feels like I will break it. I cant connect it and it doesnt show up to my computer at all. Last time the guy at the Apple Store tried to connect it and it didnt so they just gave me a new one. I can only charge it and im Desperate to Sync it! HELP!

QUESTION:

Will Apple replace my IPOD TOUCH 4G if they already did before under warranty?

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on May 3, 2011 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2011 5:48 PM

Hi,

If it is the same problem and it's within a year of purchase/upon receiving it then I think so. Sorry but I'm not 100% sure. I had a problem with mine within a year of purchase and they replaced it. After the year, I had to get a new one. They will/should replace if it's a manufacturing defect. If anything, I would suggest consult someone within the Apple store, they will let you know the exact problem and the possible situations might go as follows,

1) A New replacement 2) Offer Purchase of a refurbished Ipod 3) Nothing.

Yet again I'm sorry but I'm not 100% sure, but I would make my case at the Apple store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2011 5:48 PM in response to michaelfrombelleville

Hi,

If it is the same problem and it's within a year of purchase/upon receiving it then I think so. Sorry but I'm not 100% sure. I had a problem with mine within a year of purchase and they replaced it. After the year, I had to get a new one. They will/should replace if it's a manufacturing defect. If anything, I would suggest consult someone within the Apple store, they will let you know the exact problem and the possible situations might go as follows,

1) A New replacement 2) Offer Purchase of a refurbished Ipod 3) Nothing.

Yet again I'm sorry but I'm not 100% sure, but I would make my case at the Apple store.

Apple Warranty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.