2 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2011 12:23 AM by PeterBreis0807
SKYTORT Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Pages Community,

 

I have read the threads and nothing seems to resolve my issue.

 

I would like to create a document that allows me to type text on one side (left for that matter), and add notes on the right hand side. So the right hand side is like a margin reserved for notes and comments.

 

I have tried some suggestions to similar issues, but not relate exactly to what I am trying to achieve.

 

The closest solutuion I have found is to use two colums and the adjsut the spacing and size of the two colums so that the left-hand column occupies for example 75% of the "typable area" and column 2 occupies the remaining 25%. The fundamental issue here is that, when I type for example 3 or for lines and want to add a reference note in the second column, I can not add text. Instead, only when the left hand column is full does the text start flowing over to the right hand-hand column.

 

This is not the dsired effect.

 

Can anybody please help me if this is at all posiible in pages

 

Thanks a lot

 

ST