Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple website: issues and maintenance, etc.

Is there a Apple News site that advises of issues and maintenance schedules with Apple.com?

As an example, at the moment, there seems to be some type of issue with the App Store, yesterday the log in link was disabled on my system, today I am reading of other users having issues with the App Store. I also notice on the Support Communities overview, the App Store is referred to as IOS App Store.

While I recognize it may not be Apple's approach to "broadcast" information such as this, it certainly would be helpful to users to know if specific Apple sites accessed either via a browser, or App Store application or iTunes application were encountering issues or updates.

My question is more a general question so I hope I choose the appropriate area, if not, sorry.

Oh shoot, I just scrolled to the bottom and realize I need to choose a category for this question.😕

(I really don't like the new layout for Community Support.)

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8), MacBook Pro 10.6.x, iPod Touch

Posted on May 5, 2011 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2011 8:01 AM

Apple does not have a page where they post information about web site outages or problems, or for problems with the iTunes Store. You can suggest it to Apple via their web site feedback form, if ou wish:

http://www.apple.com/contact/feedback.html

Regards.

1 reply

Apple website: issues and maintenance, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.