Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

contact sheet with name of images

i saw a couple of references to this. one involved printing out of aperture to pdf, one involved image buddy and one appeared to involve exporting to html.

is there a good way to get a set of contact sheets out with the names of the files so I can review them?

i believe I am looking for something like a photoshop capability that lets me spec number of columns and rows and text size etc.

thanks for any help on getting there.

- Jon

Posted on May 5, 2011 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2011 7:36 PM

Check out the utility of the built-in "Contact Sheet" preset in the print dialog before you look elsewhere. You can specify number of columns and rows and print metadata below each image (as well as lots of other options).

Don't know from your message whether you are planning to print or review on a computer. I assume you can't just review the images in Aperture?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2011 7:36 PM in response to hotwheels22

Check out the utility of the built-in "Contact Sheet" preset in the print dialog before you look elsewhere. You can specify number of columns and rows and print metadata below each image (as well as lots of other options).

Don't know from your message whether you are planning to print or review on a computer. I assume you can't just review the images in Aperture?

contact sheet with name of images

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.