Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot login to Support Communities, feedback form useless

It's been about a month that I cannot login to apple support communities using my regular apple ID. The system returns - @Account could not be created".

I fill out the support form at the same page, and post it, countless times ... with zero feedback from Apple. I had to register another apple id to write this question.

Posted on May 6, 2011 2:53 AM

6 replies

May 6, 2011 2:57 AM in response to shura.sena

If you are using Safari, from the menu bar click Safari / Preferences then select the Security tab. Click: Show Cookies.

Type in apple top right corner in the search field, click Remove All.

Now click Safari from the menu bar, scroll down and click: Empty Cache.

Quit then relaunch Safari. Try logging into ASC.

If you still have problems, check out Apple ID FAQ's...

http://support.apple.com/kb/he37

May 6, 2011 3:11 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

Sorry Carolyn, it won't work. Tried that already, and tried to login from different computers, just now from a freshly installed iMac - still

account could not be created due to system issues. Please contact support communities using form below....

I used that form below for 10 times already, over the whole of the past month, it seems there is nobody at the other end of the form to contact.

Very unsatisfactory work for Apple support

cannot login to Support Communities, feedback form useless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.