Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need Help With Snow Leopard Server Setup - Will Pay!!!

We have bought a Mac server and we need some help with basic set up for the following services:

- E-mail setup for multiple domains and users on these domains

- File / folder sharing

- iCal - (Ability to see each others calendars, scheduling appointments for each other, etc)

- Address book (shared address book facility.

- Configuring time capsule for backups

- configuring iPhones / iPads for iCal and mail services

I am happy to accept help online via IM chat / Skype from anyone who can help me.

If nobody is able to help me out (even though I'll pay) then some pointers towards some walk through guides for idiots would be much appreciated as I am out of my depth with this!

Thanks

Amar

Xserve, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on May 7, 2011 9:17 AM

4 replies

May 9, 2011 9:26 AM in response to amar.okhai

Hi Amar,

I would recommend you refer to Apple's documentation and/or buy Apple training books (made by Peachpit Press). I am assuming you have a DNS server up and running since you didn't mention DNS as part of something you wanted set up. If you don't have DNS set up, you will definitely need to set up that service. The services you did mention are pretty straight forward to set up.

Honestly, if you are not comfortable to set this up, you should seek a professional who is near you that can sit down with you.

If you can't find someone local I may be able to help you depending on when you need this all up and running.

Thanks,
Andrew

Need Help With Snow Leopard Server Setup - Will Pay!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.