Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creativity...

This applies to so many things..

A lesson from Seve Ballesteros who passed away yesterday.

"Before he was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 1999, Ballesteros told of his son, Javier, starting to play. He sent the boy out to their par-3 course with only an 8-iron. "What happens is he goes over there and sees the other children with a full bag," Ballesteros said. "And he always says to his friends, 'Why do you carry a full bag?' And the others say, 'That's how it's supposed to be.' And Javier says, 'No, no. My father says it's supposed to be playing with only one club.' "It's simple and clear," he added. "One club. You have to develop your imagination."

Having access to all this technology, plugins, microscopic editing...etc can sometimes dull the creative senses....

Pick one synth, or instruments and see what you can come up with.

pancenter-

Posted on May 7, 2011 12:14 PM

5 replies

May 8, 2011 11:03 PM in response to Pancenter

My method when working on my own music is to decide who's in the band and try to stick to it. Today we are a drummer and a piano a bassoon and a cello. Maybe tomorrow acoustic guitar, bass and hand drums. Sometimes the music tells me to add a player, sometimes to send one home, but a little definition up front helps me stay focused.

I also want to point out the myserious set of "more like this" selections on the right......

Creativity...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.