Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update 4.3.3 crashed iPad 2

YEAH THANKS FOR NOTHING APPLE!

Ipad 4.3.3 failed on my iPad 2... I have lost everything. IN AN ENDLESS LOOPS OF trying to restore... BE WARNED this update is flakey!

Before anyone else wants to write to tell me that there is nothing wrong with it, please feel free to come over and fix my iPad and replace all the lost files, docs and everything else....

Quite frankly it feels like an iScam!

Posted on May 8, 2011 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2011 2:36 PM

Try to restart you iPad by holding the home button and the lock button at the same times

11 replies

May 8, 2011 3:07 PM in response to Apfelwurm

Flaming... wow, I guess... sheesh... I love hot apple pie : So at the moment... Which IOS..... ummm IOS 0.0.0 Yes I have nothing on my Ipad ... Itunes no longer wants to talk to it... so I am sure that I have some retores in iTunes in there somewhere but iTelepathy was not something I ever downloaded..

Ok... What did I do...

I switch computer on

I plugged iPrat in and iPhone 4.0

iTunes tells me there is an update 4.3.3

I tell it go right ahead and update my iPad first...

it downloaded

it said it was installing

it STOPPED
it sat there with a black screen and a long progress bar

and nothing

and nothing

and nothing

and nothing

and nothing

I GOT ANGRY

apparantly in fit of rage iFlamed Apple... go david... drops Goliath

I rebooted everything including my budgie

so.... I still got

nothing

still get the black screen with the long progess bar

so as it stands

I do not have any clue what IOS i have 0.0.0.0.0.0.0

yeah I am little grumpy

any suggestions greatly appreciated Apfelwurm?

Ps. I'll send Apple an apology tomorrow

Jun 20, 2011 8:21 PM in response to ozcarwylde2

I have the SAME issue!!! I backed up my ipad2, updated to current version 4.3.3, I believe the ipad rebooted on its own, then it said connect to itunes like it was a brand new ipad. Itunes sees nothing. Did the whole reboot thing and there is nothing happening besides connect to itunes. Please don't tell me I am screwed. Is the backup hiding somewhere in one of my files in itunes folder i hope?? PLEASE HELP!!!

update 4.3.3 crashed iPad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.