Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apeture library is suddenly empty. I think it happened when I was trying to use Prism to upload a video into my computer. My memory quantity is unchanged so can I hope that the over 7000 photos are still available- just missing? My imac is 5 yrs ol

My Aperture library is suddenly empty. I think it happened because I was attempting to import a video with Prism. I did not actually figure out how to complete that and gave up. The next time I opened my computer the library of over 7000 photos was completely empty. My memory quantity has not changed however,

could this mean that the photos are still in there somewhere? My imac is over 5 years old and I just don't know where to go for help.

Aperture 2, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on May 10, 2011 5:02 PM

3 replies

My Apeture library is suddenly empty. I think it happened when I was trying to use Prism to upload a video into my computer. My memory quantity is unchanged so can I hope that the over 7000 photos are still available- just missing? My imac is 5 yrs ol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.