Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

time on Mac and iphone is 1 hour ahead today

Hi,

I don't know where to ask this question, but today I've noticed that both my MacBook Pro and my iPhone are 1 hour ahead. Both are set to set the time and time zone automatically using current location. Both realize, correctly, that I am in London, England and the computer even says correctly that it is British Summer Time. The computer gets its time from Apple Europe (time.euro.apple.com). They both have the correct date. But although it is now 10:56 AM in London (according to my watch, my girlfriend's phone, my girlfriend's supervisor who she's meeting with now for her 11 AM meeting, and the office wall clock), both my iPhone and computer say 11:56 AM. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I've only noticed this today, but my girlfriend said she saw that my iPhone was off yesterday as well. My laptop is a 2006 Macbook Pro, with Snowleopard 10.6.7 and my iPhone has iOS 4.3.3 (and isn't unlocked or jailbroken or anything similar). I can fix the problem by turning off the automatic time and setting it by hand, but that's a bit annoying. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

MacBook Pro 15"

Posted on May 11, 2011 3:03 AM

There are no replies.

time on Mac and iphone is 1 hour ahead today

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.