Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lack of Task/ToDo Sync to iPhone and iPad

This has been a long standing problem that Apple seems to have no interest in fixing let alone acknowledging. I have sent them the following complaint and encourage others who feel that the lack of any type of sync option to share Tasks between iCal and a mobile smart device is total crap. The recent modifications to iCal has made my PAID FOR work around app "ToDo" by Appigo, which USED TO BE awesome, is now almost totally non-functional.

I am STILL quite amazed that Apple has put neither thought nor worry into making iCall FULLY functional between all of the devices that Apple sells. I don't understand why software that comes native to any Mac OS device (in this case iCal) doesn't have ALL of its functionality shared. And yes, I am talking about To Do's or Tasks. How can there not possibly be any way to share this particular aspect of the iCal software to an iPhone or iCal. To me that is like not being able to share a custom playlist created on a laptop with my iPhone. Or sharing bookmarks via my .me account but only if it is a .com website and not a .gov or .net. Why would you only incorporate part of a software's functionality?

I did have a nice third-party software/iPad app all purchased and running to help me work around a problem you have no interest in solving. But then you had to change to the caldav thing and I backed to being screwed without tasks or todo's on my phone or pad. Thanks for that. Now what am I supposed to do with the app (that i PAID for by the way) that can't run because you changed your native software??

This is bull. And its something I would expect from your competitors in the Pacific Northwest. Not from you.

Thank you.

Posted on May 11, 2011 11:35 AM

There are no replies.

Lack of Task/ToDo Sync to iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.