Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Events added in iCal don't display in Google Calender

I'm using my google address for iCal as I don't have a MobileMe account.

Events added in Google Calender display in iCal, but events added to this account in iCal don't display in Google Calender. I have tried subscribing to my Google Calender in iCal, but the address isn't recognized by iCal.

I have even tried deleting and re-adding my Google Calender, but still no joy.

Are the calenders I am using in iCal and Google the same calender, or are they actually different calenders with the same username? Someone help me sync the **** calenders!

MacBook Pro 13" (2010), Mac OS X (10.6.6), 2.4GHz Intel Core Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3,

Posted on May 12, 2011 1:26 AM

6 replies

Nov 17, 2011 11:49 PM in response to Ellyenne

Hi Ellyenne,

Ellyenne wrote:

It didn't help.

I want my iCal events from my HOME calendar to display in my google calendar.

I DO NOT want to move my iCal events to my google calendar. I have way too many. So, why won't my iCal events show up on my google calendar?? My google events show up on my iCal. It's a SYNC. They should be the same.

I'm sorry my answer to Clint is not what you want. 😕

iCal and Google on their own do not do what you want.

There are/were some third party add-ins that worked in the way you describe that were mainly developed before Google Calendar had CalDAV integration.

Best wishes

John M

Events added in iCal don't display in Google Calender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.