Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't email photos

I just registered to use the support site. Can't find what I was reading about others who can't email

their photos. I had to pay $30 for an 'ipop acct' on yahoo last year to be able to send photos in emails. This

year I got an email that they were taking another $30 out of my checking without my even giving a

go ahead. I cancelled it & now can't send photos again. Are we being held hostage?

Posted on May 12, 2011 6:21 PM

1 reply

May 12, 2011 7:02 PM in response to Dorie53

Yahoo restricts access to its POP servers to paid accounts, that is why you can't send mails (not only pictures) directly from your computer. Even with those restrictions you should be able to send the files when using Yahoo's webmail.

If you want to be able to use POP (or even better IMAP) for free I would recommend Google's Gmail.

If you are willing to pay for a better service then in my opinion the best one is Apple's MobileMe.

can't email photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.