6 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2011 7:41 AM by Don Hutchinson1
Don Hutchinson1 Level 1 (5 points)

I am able to show my movies on TV (version 2)but am unable to see images

I tried the advanced  option but I only see a couple of imahes in my download folder

How do I get photos and other images to to sho up or to load into iTuunes?

• vazandrew Level 6 (17,986 points)

Yes, you go to  advanced in iTunes and choose photos to share. I store everything in iPhoto so it's much easier as I just share the whole library.

• Don Hutchinson1 Level 1 (5 points)

Thanks,  but I am not using iPhoto and when I try advanced I only see three photos which were emailed to me and which are actually accessed from the Mail download folder. I have several hundred photos none of which show up!  These other Photos  are visible under the Finder sidebar for Images but somehow don't make it to iTunes

I got that from your first post. When you go to advanced, you can browse (choose folder is what you should be selecting). Make sure you have all your photos organized so you can select the folder with all of them in it.

My problem is that when I select iTunes > Advance and see Choose folder, the only folder I see is for three photos emailed to me and sitting in my mail download folder.

Apparently I am doing something wrong with organizing my photos so they don't show up to be able to see them in "browsing"

When yo go to that option it lets you browse your whole computer so i'm not sure I understand. If you have all of your pictures in one folder (no matter where they are on your system) you should be able to find them.

Navigate to the correct spot or put your photos in one place (folder) if they are not already

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong, based on what you were saying.

Thank you for your patience..Big Help for me.

Don