Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear Apple my question is that I want an apple i pad 2 but need to know if it will operate my spiritual library. I am one of Jehovah's witnesses how would this work and what would be the cost to install this for me? Can you please help I really love this.

Goodmorning to all,

I would like to know If my spiritual library can be installed on the Apple iPad 2 ? I am one of Jehovah's witness can you help me what would have to happen and what would be the cost. I really appreciate your help. My son and daughter have one of these and my husband is looking at buying be one. But to have my spiritual library on this would be a very important feature.

Thank you for your help

Loretta Orson

Also I work for the AISD at the Administration building in Andrews, Texas and was wondering what would be the savings for me Education wise?

Andrews Independent School District - Andrews, Texas

please let me know. Thank you again.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad 2, Please you let me know ? on operati

Posted on May 13, 2011 6:53 AM

12 replies

May 13, 2011 7:53 AM in response to ljorson57

Since I do not know just what a spiritual library is, I cannot answer that part of your question. As far as education discounts, there are no personal education discounts on any of Apple's iDevices, including the iPad 2. if you meant bulk school purchases, that would be something you would need to contact Apple about directly (this is merely a user-to-user support forum).

Jun 11, 2013 10:32 AM in response to ljorson57

I am one of your brother's from Cleveland, Ohio and can help. You need to install a program called Isilo. As for the Watchtower Library, you can join the website meekspace.com to get the files for download. You will need your current WTLB CD and some other info. to answer some verifiication questions to verify who you are and they will send you the files needed. The site will also direct you to the nformation on how you install it. It is very easy to do. Also, go to jw.org and you can download the NWT Bible direct from the society. I can help you with the best apps for the iPad for using the Watchtower study magazine wich you can download from jw.org and be able to underline, highlight and do other things on the iPad when studying.

Agape love,

Your brother,

Jason

<Email Edited by Host>

Jun 11, 2013 10:29 AM in response to ljorson57

Hello Sister! How are you? I found this link on how to install it, but i have not tried it. here it is: http://www.makaboy.net/procedures/installing-the-watchtower-library-onto-your-ap ple-ipod-iphone-ipad-and-other-platforms-using-isilo-and-meekspace/#axzz2VvgCqHz h

You can also make a link to the online Watchtower Library, just go to this link: wol.jw.org. Then click on the share button. Then Click add to home screen. Then type in what you want the link to be called (like Watchtower Library). Then click add. A link will then be on your home page. when you tap on it, it will take you right to the Watchtower Online Library (but you will need to be on the internet to go to the page)

Hope This Helps!

Mini Apple Genuis

Jun 27, 2013 2:07 PM in response to Brenda_aguirre

My family and I use an app called "pdf-notes". We are using the free version and it is wonderful. You can underline, highlight, write in the margins and paste sticky notes. You can organize your literature in to categories. After you download the app, read the tutorial. When you click to download a watchtower from the JW.org site, open it in the PDF-notes app. If you have any questions, email me.

Your brother,

Jason

Dear Apple my question is that I want an apple i pad 2 but need to know if it will operate my spiritual library. I am one of Jehovah's witnesses how would this work and what would be the cost to install this for me? Can you please help I really love this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.