Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you set the toolbar on ipad?

How do you set the toolbar on a new ipad 2. The store synced my macbook pro and ipad and i didn't notice no toolbar.

Terry

iPad 2

Posted on May 13, 2011 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2011 11:17 AM

What toolbar? There is no toolbar on the iPad.

What exactly are you expecting there to be, and where?

Are you talking about the row of app icons at the bottom of the screen, or toolbars in a browser, or what?

8 replies

Jan 19, 2012 6:57 AM in response to ajcull

You cannot download applications on the iPad via a web browser. Only apps that you can download from the App Store will work on the iPad.

I do not think that FireFox has an iPad browser app. You can download iCab Mobile or Atomic web browser and both of those will allow you to identify the browser as FireFox. I can't say for certain that all of the features that you need from the desktop version of FireFox will be available when you do this, but that is the only alternative that you have atthis point.

You might be best served finding out exactly what it is that you need from FireFox before you even bother using another browser.

If you ever want to turnoff the pop up blocker in Safari - go to Settings>Safari>Block Pop Ups>Off.

how do you set the toolbar on ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.