Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera roll album view obscured by album header - anybody else got this problem?

I can't access my camera roll album on my iPhone 4, the view is obscured by the basic albums header, the albums beneath the camera roll album are accessible , this seems to be a basic apple fault. Any ideas , suggestions or help would be great. Thanks

Posted on May 14, 2011 1:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2011 2:27 AM

I'm not seing this. I assume you've tried swiping up/down to move the list and bring the Camera roll into view.

A restart might fix it; if that fails, a restore might do it

16 replies

May 14, 2011 2:29 AM in response to Aidan Hughes

I have the same problem.

I came here looking for a solution. I can only imagine it's the latest iOS update has caused a minor glitch.

With luck it will be fixed in a few days.

In the meantime, you can access the camera roll from the small window in the bottom left of the camera app. Just click the last taken image, and it will let you get to the camera roll from there. It's three screen presses(Camera, last pic, Camera Roll) as opposed to the normal two(Photos, Camera Roll), but it's all that will work for now till this issue gets resolved.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed it gets fixed asap.

Mar 6, 2015 5:21 AM in response to Lacplesis7

Same problem, but you don't have to restart the phone to fix it.

From Home view double-tap the Home button to reveal all the running apps. Just tap and hold on a running app and a "-" button appears against all of them. Tap this to kill the photos app.

I hope apple will fix this issue soon.

Camera roll album view obscured by album header - anybody else got this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.