Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

From where I can download Nokia OVI software for macBookPro

Dear Friends,

I have just bought a macBookPro note book. Previously I was using Windows Xp and in that, I had installed Nokia Ovi software which let me synchronized the contacts in mobile phone and the outlook address book. I had been using that successfully and want the same here.

In my macbook, I have M.S.Office installed for Mac. I have transferred all old emails and contacts in mac from old system successfully.

I want to download Nokia Ovi software for my macBook but I could not locate it rightly.

I would be grateful for guiding me by giving exact link.

Thanks & regards.

M. Asif Iqbal

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on May 14, 2011 2:07 AM

4 replies

May 24, 2011 11:57 AM in response to EMAI

Dear Friends,

I have mac OS installed on my macbook pro. I have also installed M.S. Office mac in which I use Outlook for mail handling and I keep my contacts there at outlook.

Previuosly, I was using windows Xp and installed Nokia PC Suite to synchronise contact at outlook and mobile phone.

Can anybody suggest me, how I can get the same facility on macbook pro for mobile & outlook?

Thanks.

M. Asif Iqbal

May 24, 2011 7:25 PM in response to EMAI

You don't say whether you've looked at the links sig and I posted for you ten days ago. It seems reasonable to expect you to do so, and report on whether or not they contain anything useful to you, before repeating your question almost verbatim. And it seems very likely that if anyone can meet your need, it's Nokia and/or Microsoft, not us or Apple.

From where I can download Nokia OVI software for macBookPro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.