Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I set time signature?

I've finally decided to use this copy of Logic 8.0.2 that I bought and installed a few years ago. I'm moving from using Sibelius to compose and the interface has me a bit baffled.

I'd like to set the time signature from to 3/4 for a new project, but I can't find time signatures in the score offerings. I know it's probably simple, but I can't see it.

Can you tell me how to set the piece to 3 beats per bar?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on May 14, 2011 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2011 11:34 PM

Hi,

this is done in the Global Tracks, which you can configure to your needs. right click on you global tracks header to configure them. Expand the appropriate sub-branch of this global tracks to find the time signature (of course, by default it's where you see the 4/4). Click on it (doubleclick) to change it.

Fox

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2011 11:34 PM in response to BflatBlues

Hi,

this is done in the Global Tracks, which you can configure to your needs. right click on you global tracks header to configure them. Expand the appropriate sub-branch of this global tracks to find the time signature (of course, by default it's where you see the 4/4). Click on it (doubleclick) to change it.

Fox

how do I set time signature?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.