Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete photos in my iPad 2 that were transfered during iTunes sync with my Windows PC?

by mistake I've syncronized lots of photos from my Windows PC to my iPad 2 during the first connection thru iTunes. Now I can not delete those phtos because the DELETE button, which appears in RED, doesn't do anything. Any suggestions? Tks,

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on May 14, 2011 7:13 PM

7 replies

May 14, 2011 8:05 PM in response to pablo101

No such problem when doing so with my iPhone or iPad. This is not normal, so something is wrong.

The only thing I can suggest is restoring your iPad with iTunes. You can try restoring from your iPad's backup first - photos transferred from your computer aren't included with the backup but settings are. Have Sync Photos under the Photos tab deselected before selecting Restore.

how do I delete photos in my iPad 2 that were transfered during iTunes sync with my Windows PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.