Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting rid of "revolution main" in theme, Getting rid of "revolution main" in theme

I've moved a slide show from iPhoto into iDVD and all is well, except the rotating sign "Revolution Main" on the start screen. How can I get it to show the title of the slideshow?

Thanks

Posted on May 15, 2011 3:06 PM

2 replies

May 15, 2011 9:50 PM in response to F Shippey

Thanks for the help, but there is no such text box. I deleted it when I created my own title in another box. I deleted the plist preferences for iDVD, and, by highlighting the theme in the right hand window and applying a reset in a pull down window, I eliminated the "Revolution Main" rotating text. In fact all I got was a series of vertical bars rotating where the text used to be. Figuring I had at least a partial victory, I tried to burn a DVD of the slideshow - no dice. So I reverted to the old "Revolution Main" text and successfully burned a DVD.

Case closed for now. I'll take up the battle again at a later date.

Again, many thanks.

Getting rid of "revolution main" in theme, Getting rid of "revolution main" in theme

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.