Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to print coupons on target.com

I am having trouble printing coupons from target.com and some other coupon sites. Coupons.com site works fine. I have operating system 10.5.8 and a lexmark multifunction printer 2300. This is the error message I get :

"User uploaded file Unfortunately, you’re trying to print to a device that is not valid for printing coupons. Please check your print setting to make sure your default printer is a standard printer and has paper. If you have a multifunction printer (fax, copy, print), please make sure that “Printer” is set as the default function on your computer. "

Anyone solve this problem. I am no pro at computers and I"m trying to figure this out. I saw that there is a driver that can be downloaded but it's for operating system 10.6 so that doesn't help me. 😟 Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bethany

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8), lexmark 2300 multifunction printer

Posted on May 17, 2011 3:34 PM

5 replies

May 17, 2011 6:07 PM in response to BethanyColarusso

BethanyColarusso wrote:

I read someone else's post saying that they could print from coupons.com with 10.5.8 but not 10.6. So I could upgrade and then print from target.com and others, but not coupons.com I think.

According to its website - Coupon printing is also supported on Macintosh OSX 10.4 or higher when used with Safari 2+ and Firefox 2+.

Unable to print coupons on target.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.