Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see To-Do's form Mail in iPhone?

Hi,

I synchronize my iPhone through iTunes to get my notes and to-do's uploaded there from my main laptop (macbook pro 13').The To-Do list i have in Mail syncs with iCal on the mac, then i ship these to the iPhone. The To-Do's are repoted in a separate calendar in iCal, which i synchronize again with the phone. Meanwhile, the to-do's do not appear in the iPhone Calendars.

Is there compatibilty issue with the iPhone to handle such calendar events? Notes syncs just great but the To-Do are nowhere to be found?

I use an Exchange account, and the To-do's actually becomes Tasks in Exchange, so it also work fine. Is there a different setting to perform or just the iPHone can not handle to-do's from Mail as events?

Rgds

Y.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on May 18, 2011 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2011 6:49 AM

iOS does not contain a task manager (to do) application. You'll need to use a 3rd party application.

2 replies

Can't see To-Do's form Mail in iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.