Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 battery dying rather too fast plus overheating

Using Iphone 4 for 3 weeks now it was working fine when i used it , now it has stopped going into landscape mode (I have checked it aint locked in portrail mode either) it overheats like an old Nokia smartphone and the battery died by 46% in 1h15min talk via handsfree and no app running in the background.

Went to a apple retail store they said since iphone 4 is not launched in india yet (is some from apple listening to this, y is it not here wen ipad 2 is) hence they cant give me any service . I bought it factory unlocked from singapore ........

Someone plz help me out i just wanted to buy a phone and forget about all the UI , OS issues ...now i m scared it might just blast in my hand

HELPPPPPP!!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.2, Factry unlockd 16gb blck Singapore

Posted on May 18, 2011 2:11 PM

2 replies

May 20, 2011 1:45 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Hi Lawrence

Thanks for your time

I tried both the steps u told me already, didnt help as extra precaution have deleted all apps save 1 : Wat app and yet within 5 hours i have lost 50% battery and haven't used much except may be 3o mins talk n few sms.

I think the problem started after i updated the new ios and refuses to go , my phone aint going to landscape mode either and yes it aint locked in portrail .

Iphone 4 battery dying rather too fast plus overheating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.