Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need Help With Porting Forward

Okay so I basically Ported forward and had done EVERYTHING and it worked fine for ages but someone went and turned it off and all the ip's have changed and I've tried Re-portting them but it still isn'w working, I use a Speed touch 536 (ST536) along side a TIme Capsule and I've already portted forward before but i haven't done it in ages and I followed countless tutorials but it won't work
So this is what I Do

1) I go to Speed-touch website thing and Port forward on that using the port 25565

2) I assign it to a local host (aka the Time Capsule) and assign it to the TIme Capsule

3) I go to Airport utility and activate NAT Map Portting (Whatever it's called) then I go to Port Mapping and Enter the Port 25565 for all of them and enter the Ip 10.0.1.# (# meaning the last digit) which i find in system preferances under Network (it come's up when i click on my network)

4) I USED to then go active my server under the ip 10.0.1.# and my friends who want to join use my External IP i get off of website's like Whatsmyip.com

It SHOULD work but it doesn't please help 😟

Posted on May 18, 2011 10:57 PM

There are no replies.

I need Help With Porting Forward

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.