Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Too many replies to my Mail messages go to Junk

It seems to me that anyone who sends an email to someone else (whether or not there has been a previous dialog before, or whether they're in the Address Book) would expect any reply from that person to land in their Inbox, not Junk.

That doesn't seem to be the case. If someone isn't in my Address Book or who's email address isn't already in a message in my Inbox, any replies go to Junk.

I'm getting tired of scanning my Junk folder regularly for legitimate relies to messages I've sent.. especially where user support issues are involved.

I've been all through the rules parameters and I can't find a way to specify that if an incoming message has a FROM: address that matches any TO: address in any of the messages in my Sent folder, let it come through to my Inbox.

This seems like such an obvious requirement, that I think I must be missing something. HELP!

G5 iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on May 19, 2011 4:42 PM

2 replies

Too many replies to my Mail messages go to Junk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.