Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage - Setting Tremolo effect to song Tempo (bpm)

i've been trying to sync my Tremolo effect on patches to the bpm of different songs my band plays live to using a click track. the metronome is in sync with the song but the tremolo patch keeps going off time.

I have changed the tempo on both the individual "Patch" and "Set" as well as tried to use the "tap tempo" button but it doesn't seem to be afftecting the tremolo sync at all.

I have even played with the Tremolo "Rate" and "Groove" trying to get it to align with the rest of my band when we play live but nothing seems to work.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you!

-jdanger

Macbook

Posted on May 20, 2011 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2011 1:47 PM

So for whatever reason, every other effect including Tremolo was affected by tempo change at the Patch level for every other Set in my concert except for the one in the mentioned in the 1st post.

I deleted the entire Set and started over trying to duplicate it from scratch.

Now the new Set and corresponding plug-ins, channel strips respond to all tempo change functions as needed and I can sync up with the rest of the band easily.

Problem solved except for the question of why couldn't I get the tempo to adjust in the original, identical Set?

At least the issue is resolved.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2011 1:47 PM in response to jeffreydanger

So for whatever reason, every other effect including Tremolo was affected by tempo change at the Patch level for every other Set in my concert except for the one in the mentioned in the 1st post.

I deleted the entire Set and started over trying to duplicate it from scratch.

Now the new Set and corresponding plug-ins, channel strips respond to all tempo change functions as needed and I can sync up with the rest of the band easily.

Problem solved except for the question of why couldn't I get the tempo to adjust in the original, identical Set?

At least the issue is resolved.

Mainstage - Setting Tremolo effect to song Tempo (bpm)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.