Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Mac Book, old Aperture...I have all upgrades for Aperture, but cannot find my original Ap 1 disc...am I screwed?

I have a new Mac Book Pro and tried to load Aperture on it. Cannot find the original disc but have both discs and serial numbers for 2 & 3...can I still upload?

Thanks,

Nick

MacBookPro, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on May 22, 2011 4:29 AM

4 replies

May 22, 2011 1:28 PM in response to NicknMadison

Maybe I didn't explain..I started with Aperture 1 and then "upgraded" Aperture 2 and then 3. All of these were on the same computer and with the use of hard discs I purchased through Apple.

I now have a new computer and the update 2 & 3 discs with paperwork but Aperture 1 is long gone....I tried to load from the Aperture 2 disc but it asked for the original disc...no habbu..

Any suggestions..

May 23, 2011 7:57 AM in response to NicknMadison

I'm surprised by this. As long as you have the serial numbers for each version you should be able to just put in the Aperture 3 disk and install from that, the older code isn't needed just the serial numbers.

You could also try what EVO67 wrote load the Aperture 3 trial. You can turn that into a full version if you have the serial numbers.

regards

New Mac Book, old Aperture...I have all upgrades for Aperture, but cannot find my original Ap 1 disc...am I screwed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.