Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to mail pictures from Camera

iPod 4G 64 GB latest OS version.

I take some snapshots and videos, select mail, interface appears, I fill out to To field, press SEND and no mail ever arrives. I am able to send mail from Safari or other (Opera...) with no problem. Any ideas, TIA

Posted on May 23, 2011 7:23 AM

4 replies

May 23, 2011 9:19 AM in response to Siberian

You might not b able to send the video since the file size may be too large. However, the photos should send. The only things I can think of are the standard fixes:

- Reset the iPod:

Reset iPod touch: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home

button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears

- Reset the iPod. First from backup and if problems persist restore to factory defaults/new iPod since there may be some corruption that is now in your backup.

May 23, 2011 10:52 AM in response to Siberian

A reset:

Reset iPod touch: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home

button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears

will result in loosing nothing.

- The second time I said reset I mad an error and meant restore (from backup and factory default/new iPod).

- A restore from backup will result in the iPod being like it was when the backup was made provided that all the apps and music that are on the iPod are also in your itunes library so these can be synced backed at the end of the restore.

- A restore to factory defaults/new iPod make it like a new iPod. You have to reload everything on your iPod.

Sorry for my confusion/ error.

Unable to mail pictures from Camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.