Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two seperate itunes account and want to transfer them both to one of my two macs

I have a 2006 15" Macbook pro with one itunes account, I have purchased a 13"macbook pro with my new itunes account, and wish to comine them both on one. I am giving the other to my daughter and need to pull my purchased music and my libray off to creat a new one for her. any advice is much appericted, Thanks again.🙂

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on May 23, 2011 9:36 AM

6 replies

May 23, 2011 9:53 AM in response to omallypatrick

Make sure both computers are set up to share their library on the local network.

iTune>Preferences>Sharing>Share my library on my local network.

Then, using the computer that you want to have the media on for yourself, go to the other computer's library, it should appear under Shared on the left, select everything you want to import and click "Import".

When it's done you can delete it all from the other computer, then you can just sign out of iTunes.

If you didn't do so previously, you'll want to authorize the computer that now has all the media on it with the older iTunes account.

Store>Authorize this computer.

I have two seperate itunes account and want to transfer them both to one of my two macs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.