Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to ask a question but is it supposed to go in this "Ask Your Question" field or should this really be a synopsis or a tersely worded teaser, like a "subject" line?

Oh.

When I pushed the "Ask your question of the community" I got this empty box. But I've already asked my question. Should I copy and paste it into this box?

> I want to ask a question but is it supposed to go in this "Ask Your Question" field or should this really be a synopsis or a tersely worded teaser, like a "subject" line?<

There. Now I have asked the same question, which is of questionable value, for sure, twice. So, if someone answers it, they will get twice the points. Right? Or is there another box for that? Should I paste the question into another box? Twice?

I've been around here for a l-o-n-g time, longer than ol' BenB by several years, so you'd think I'd know better.

Maybe I do.

bogiesan

Message was edited by: David Bogie Chq-1, I blame all misspellings on my iPad's virtual keyboard.

Posted on May 23, 2011 3:31 PM

9 replies

I want to ask a question but is it supposed to go in this "Ask Your Question" field or should this really be a synopsis or a tersely worded teaser, like a "subject" line?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.