Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Graphic card 320M problem under Bootcamp Windows XP

Hi,

I'm working on a 13-inch macbook pro (model 7.1) latest OS 10.6.7 and Windows XP SP3 under Bootcamp.

Since I installed my Windows on the bootcamp I have display's problem (windows scrolling is really slow ...)

I've checked the bootcamp driver (3.2).

When I'm trying to run DirectX diagnostic for example I can see that DirectX is not available because the graphic card don't have the latest driver.

So I've looked for NVidia GeForce 320M driver but nothing is available for XP.

When I try to launch a game (Fable III) the game can't begin due to the Direct3D acceleration missing.

So does someone have a solution for these problems ?

Thanks so much in advance !

Philippe

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on May 24, 2011 11:06 AM

5 replies

May 24, 2011 2:53 PM in response to PhilADN

The hard part was earlier versions had trouble for some being installed on Mac for Windows.

Glad this one work and that you went with the latest beta (I'd call it a 'release candidate' driver rather than a fully beta designation).

Just have to look. There was a GeForce 320M and no XP but then there was GeForce GT 320M I think in the possible selections.

Graphic card 320M problem under Bootcamp Windows XP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.