Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are my 1st and 2nd calendar alerts swapping?

I searched the forum but didn't see any answers to my calendar alkert issue.

For quite some time now, periodically, my 1st and 2nd calendar alerts have been swapping places and I end up getting no alert at all.

When I create a calendar event and set the 1st alert, at say 2 hours before, the set the 2nd alert at say, 1 hour before, at some point they swap places. The "1 hour before" alert becomes the 1st alert, and the "2 hours before" alert becomes the 2nd alert. When this happens, I usuually get no alert tone at all.

I have actually seen this happen. I've created an event, set the alerts, pressed "done," and as I was reviewing the new event, the alerts have swapped right in front of my eyes, as I'm reading it. So far, if I catch the swap, and fix it, the alerts seem to stay as I correct/re-set them.

Anybody have any clue as to what is causing this, or how I can fix it?

Thanks,

BerkRider

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on May 24, 2011 6:39 PM

3 replies

Why are my 1st and 2nd calendar alerts swapping?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.