Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!!!!!

I bought music on my iphone, but it didn't show up on the itunes library on my computer, and I want to put the music that I bought on my phone on the itunes library, how do I do this?

Furthermore, I do not want it on the computer my phone is synced to rather one that I am homeshared with... I am willing to erase all my music, except those songs i purchased on my iphone, how can I make them transfer!! Please help!

They are not showing up on the homeshare... the computer library is empty but I thought the songs I bought on my phone would switch with the home share?

iPhone 3GS

Posted on May 24, 2011 7:14 PM

4 replies

May 24, 2011 8:15 PM in response to maryfromcapeelizabeth

You can transfer purchased songs from your iPhone into the iTunes library of a computer you connect the device to, provided that library has been authorised to your account. Once the files are on one of your computers you can transfer them to any others as you wish in the normal way, via network shares, external drives, memory stick etc.

tt2

May 25, 2011 8:20 AM in response to maryfromcapeelizabeth

I bought music on my iphone, but it didn't show up on the itunes library on my computer, and I want to put the music that I bought on my phone on the itunes library, how do I do this?

connect your device and right-click or control-click it in the iTunes Source list, then choose transfer purchases from the shortcut menu that appears.

User uploaded file

HELP!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.