Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Corrupt Address Book

Address Book, as Address Book is operating just fine for me. But, I also use Bento which "copies" Address Book. I started to get "Bento Must Quit" errors after upgrading to Bento v4.0. The person that monitors the Bento support pages "TSGal", is real helpful and took both my Address Book and Bento files trying to see the problem. They rebuilt these and these "worked for them", but upon return, not for me, same error. They are pretty much done with me and finger a corrupted Address Book file.

I sync via MobileMe, so I would have corrupted the AB file on other machines by now. I have Bento 4 on another machine and get the same problem. Those familiar with Bento; this only happens with the Address Book Library and other Libraries not linked to AB work great. Also, AB works fine as an application.

So, is there a way to rebuild the current AB file? I see a lot of suggestions pointing to turning back the clock to an old back-up, but I don't like that option.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on May 25, 2011 8:05 AM

There are no replies.

Corrupt Address Book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.