Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone4 has stop ringing when I am called, it just vibrates. Help please?

My silent is not turned on, but i tested it and that works normally. Changing the ring tone did not help, even thou I can hear the different tones when I select one. And when i set my clock alarm my ring tones work that way. I can play my podcast okay so a speaker works. My ipone is at version 4.3.3. Had this iphone for 10-11 months

I notice that only one speaker works (the right hand one). Could it be the left hand one will only play income calls ring tone?

iPhone 4, Other OS, IOS 4.3.3 (8J2)

Posted on May 27, 2011 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2011 2:18 PM

iPhone only has one speaker. Try adjusting the volume by calling your phone. All iPhone volume controls are independent of each other.

User uploaded file

3 replies

May 28, 2011 1:18 AM in response to Ricorip

Thanks for the reply roaminggnome and wjosten.

Just to be thorough, I did play with the volume with no luck. The button click sound work and my iphone did ring though the headset.

UPDATE: My iPhone now rings normally. yippee ki yay!

Using iTunes, I restored my iphone "set up as new". After it completed, I then restored it from the latest back-up and it is still working.

My iPhone4 has stop ringing when I am called, it just vibrates. Help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.