Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I play 3D movies on a 3D TV using Quicktime 7 and the FBX QuickTime Viewer Plug-in from Autodesk?

Can I play 3D movies on a 3D TV using Quicktime 7 and the FBX QuickTime Viewer Plug-in from Autodesk? I would like to play 3D movies which are in Side by Side or Top/Bottom format where the image for each eye is 1080 x 720p. I would like to output to a 3D TV connecting it to the Mac graphics card DVI output (with a HDMI 1.3 converter) using the 2nd Display option of Quicktime. Will the play include audio on the TV? Does the 3D TV take care of controlling the shutter glasses?

These would be my 3D movies created with Final Cut and Stereo3D Toolbox from Dashwood.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

Posted on May 28, 2011 10:19 AM

There are no replies.

Can I play 3D movies on a 3D TV using Quicktime 7 and the FBX QuickTime Viewer Plug-in from Autodesk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.