Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you print to a wifi printer lexmark s605

I am trying to print from my iPad to a wifi lexmark s605 printer.

I have downloaded the lmark app, and no luck.

Any suggestions?

iPad, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on May 29, 2011 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2011 7:41 PM

This is not an AirPrint supported printer. Unless the printer is directly connected to a computer, you won't be able to print to it.

6 replies

May 29, 2011 7:47 PM in response to tjay47

I downloaded and use the Printer Pro app from the apps store. The app sees and connects to my HP wireless printer and so far it has done a nice job of printing from my iPad 2. So you might try this app...Printer Pro. Interestingly, I also downloaded a HP Wi-Fi printer app for the iPad and I found that it didn't do to good a job of printing from my iPad 2 to my HP Wi-Fi printer...go figure.

May 29, 2011 7:50 PM in response to Paul Conaway

Then please tell me why I can print to my non-supported HP printer, via an app from the App store from HP? It seems the OP downloaded a Lexmark app from the App store, which should be able to do the same thing my HP app does.

To the OP. Since I don't own a Lexmark printer, I can only tell you it is indeed possible to print to a non-AirPrint supported printer. I am wondering if when you open the printer app you got from Lexmark, if you have to go into a settings menu to define the printer model you have. I'm not sure how this app works. For the HP app, once I downloaded it, my printer was imeediately found and I could print.

How do you print to a wifi printer lexmark s605

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.